Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break Films

So, as my spring break comes to an end...and since I am lame and didn't to go Mexico or somewhere exotic and party until I couldn't see straight, I watched movies instead. Let us see what I watched. *1001 Film to See Before You Die

Unknown - Good Liam Neeson action thriller, like Taken. 8/10

The Goonies - Classic film. One of the best. HEYYYYY YOU GUYYSSSSS! 10/10

*Princess Mononoke - Already reviewed this. 8/10

Ponyo - A cute Miyazaki film. Not one of his best, but a cute little film. 7/10

*The Sting - Good con film. Paul Newman and Robert Redford are top notch. 8/10

*Big - Classic film. Tom Hanks is perfect in this film. Has kind of aged a bit, but some funny scenes make up for this. 7/10

Rango - Greatest animation I have ever seen. But, not the greatest animated movie. Story is kind of weak, kind of cliche western, but not so much that it is not a very enjoyble film. Johnny Depp is great, and Bill Nighy is always one of my favorite actors. 8/10

Kiki's Delivery Service - Another cute Miyazaki film, again not one of his best, but a cute little film. 7/10

So there you go, highest is The Goonies with a 10/10 as it should be because it is a great film. So for now, this is me signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment